Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow!!!

hi there!!

Actually i came back from KMPP for quite long already, it's just that i got stuck, watching a Taiwanese drama, and THAT's the reason why i'm not updatring my blog. Everyday, when i turned on my laptop, i would just log on to that site and watch for a few hours, until both my eyes and brain were exhausted... hahaha

I'm just really glad and grateful that i'd finished my 1 year stay in Penang... I had the most hardest time of my life there... however, ironically, it was also there, i had countless precious memories of my life. But, still, the thought of leaving that place forever, is a blissful feeling for me:)... I'd hoped for this day ever since the moment i knew that i'm going to KMPP... haha.. long leh...

In fact i didn't stay in JB for long after i came back from Penang. My next destination was Kota Kinabalu. i joined my sister, my aunts, boh bo, boh6, boh5 and boh deh, with the other JB tourist guides on this trip. The guides were supposed to go there for their courses ( i don't know what they call it), while some of them planned to conquer Mount Kinabalu, together with 2 of my aunts, meanwhile the rest of us, especially me, had my mind on nothing else, but to RELAX!!! hahaha....

it was an enjoyable + fruitful trip.... those who aimed to climb the Mountain reached the Summit, while those who did not join the mountain climbing expedition enjoyed themselves around Kota Kinabalu, together with our friendly tour guide -- Uncle James....he's a very knowledgeable man, and he knows a lot of things... it's lucky we got him as our tour guide...He made me realise something speial today-- The Power Of water.... Some people might think that it's just bullshit when they see the little 'magic' he did this afternoon.... but i experienced it myself. I was the guinea pig you see.... hahaha...so, i know that it was something happening, there is nop special effects or stuffs like that.

All in all, i enjoyed myself... Thanks to my aunts for this trip... and everybody that take the trouble to organise the things... and also the money spent>< such a good trip, won't come cheap i guess... heehee

i took some pictures during the trip, but i'm just too lazy to upload them now.... it's all on facebook.. It's much more easier to upload pictures on facebook than here.... heehee.. but i might upload some here later, when i have the mood to do it... hahha

i find myself getting lazy after cloming back from Penang. My bags and things were still in a mess, not to say about my room... haha..

This Saturday, i'm going to Tasek Utara toi sit for the USM's Munsyu test... i don't really know if i ought to go to USM... UMS in sabah looks better.... I just saw it today, wow!! it looks great, better than what i expected it to be... hahahha

Next, i'm going to Genting on Monday, together with the KMPP's 38 gang... heehee.. Going there to gossip and have fun at the same time.... enjoying life:)

ok, i guess i'll have to end my post now.... i shall continue with my Genting trip next week...

till then, see you><