Sunday, May 16, 2010

back from kelantan

just came back from my usm interview in Kelantan. it was definitely a short but extremely tiring journey. i went there on friday, while the interview is on saturday.

going there is not so easy, due to the fact that we are in the south while Kelantan is at the north. in order to avoid back aches, muscle cramps etc.... we chose to go ther by flight--AirAsia I went ther together with my aunt and my sister. Since there isn't any direct flight, we have to transit at KLIA-LCC terminal first in order to go to Kota Bharu airport... this is soooo tiring. haiz... it's my own fault to be sick at a time like this... coughing and sniffing all the way

luckily i found my voice during the interview.... and thank god i was sitting just in front of the interviewers, the distance between us wa just on table.. haha so, i don't have to speak so loud, and they can hear me just fine... the questions ask were all quite random, and there's nothing about the USM Apex status ( make me prepare so much about that) and negleted this--''what will u learn in the 5 years medic course'' OMG i was dumbstruck, but finally i had some idea to fry my way through... hahhaa

i'm not really sure whether i will get this course in USM or not, and even i myself am not sure whether i want to go there or not. Anyway, i left this extra door open for myself... at least i would not regret later.

now it's time for some rest and find my voice back again... last year, this time, i was also struggling to speak... never did i expected the same thing to hapen again this year.. haha
:)