Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good News and Bad News

I have Good news and bad news, which do you want to know first...?

However, i always like to listen to the bad news first...

The bad news: I failed my driving test.

dame desu yo!! want to know why.... I overtake the next lane when i was about to turn at a junction.. if that bicycle wasn't there, i would have made it... blame myself or the bicycle rider?.... myself.... why? because i didn't slow down that much... so the verdict... i failed the test and have to retake it at the end of this month or early next month.... too bad... anyway, i did quite a lot of mistakes too... though not that serious but i think i would fail too... all the same.....but again, thank God.. for i passed my Bahagian 2- parking etc.... haha.. that was the part i worried most... luckily i don't have to retake that!!!

The Good news: I've a new handphone...Z770i my dream phone-clamshell you see.... hahhaaa

It's not that i wanted so i asked daddy to buy... it's just that my old handphone for almost 4 years gave me a lot of problems recently..... i was typing a message and suddenly, the screen went dark... blank... restart by itself... then searching.... otherwise it would be when i was on the phone talking to mum that day suddenly the line went dead... then i checked... the same thing happened again..... Initially i thought that my hp is going to say bye bye to me already.... not untill today when daddy removed the SIM card from my old hp to put it in the new one that he found that the SIM card looked mouldy.... so, could it be the SIM card's fault or is it true that my old hp is faulty already... but anyway.... the new one has arrived.... there's no turning back.. so, just use it i thought.... but.... i really can't bear to leave my old hp alone... can't i use both???
boo hoo hoo....

So.... the good news and the bad news...